|The second photo shoot for Along the Way occurred in early January, 2006, before the season's slew of snowfalls began.
Seriously, we were quite fortunate to have pleasant weather and clean landscapes at that time of year ... and we took advantage of it!
These pictures are either from a spot on a bridge overlooking Route 55 or from a bus-stop canopy, except for the photo of Dom's butt (taken next to his Jeep in a parking lot).
These are the raw scans from the film, dust-&-scratches-&-fingerprints and whatever else Dom did to the negatives. The only "touch-ups" to these images are cropping out the film frame and sizing to fit the computer screen.
This set doesn't contain all the shots from these rolls of film, but does represent all the frames that were considered at one time or another for inclusion in the CD and/or poster artwork.
|You'll have to use your browser's "Back" function to return to this page.
All photos by Grace Reiter:
1. Sittin' at the bus stop, No. 1 (used in CD foldout)
2. Sittin' at the bus stop, No. 2
3. Sittin' at the bus stop, No. 3
4. Standin' at the bus stop
5. Shoes detail, No. 1
6. Shoes detail, No. 2
7. Walkin' on the bridge, No. 1
8. Walkin' on the bridge, No. 2
9. Walkin' on the bridge, No. 3
10. Standin' on the bridge, Nos. 1 & 2 -- these are two shots, snapped moments apart; you can tell which one was the earlier of the pair by the position of the cars)
11. Standin' on the bridge, No. 3 (THE shot! CD front cover, poster)
12. Face detail from the bridge
13. Dom's butt
|Click here to return to Sights/Sounds main page|